Monday, October 19, 2009

Lily



My little baby is one year old. When did this happen?!




Lily is the little firecracker that keeps us going and laughing all the time. She attacks life and makes things interesting. She's been walking for several weeks now and is climbing up on everything.






We had some cake and ice cream with granparents the night before her birthday so that my dad could be there. We handed her a cupcake and she didn't hesitate in the least bit. That cupcake didn't stand a chance, it was consumed and pulverized in no time flat!




Even though Sarah is the big sister, Lily is the instigator. She's the one who is always chasing, jumping on, grabbing and making her older sister cry.




She says "hi" and "bye", and tries to say "mommy" which is fitting because she is such a mommy's girl. I love when she just wakes up from a nap and will tuck her little arms under her and snuggle on my shoulder. I miss the tiny baby already but I'm enjoying her so much right now. She's going to take us on quite a ride, but I find myself really looking forward to it.




Happy birthday Lily!





No comments:

Post a Comment