Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rail Trail



We decided that we needed to go for a walk today as a family and I suggested that we check out the new Rail Trail out in West Kaysville. We didn't know what to expect when we got there or if the trail would even be usable. I thought that it might be covered with snow but we decided to give it a try. Sarah wanted to take her new scooter that she got at Christmas and it would give me a chance to try and get some pictures. The trail was clear and the girls had such a good time that they didn't want to go home. Lily kicked and screamed when we put her in the car and kept it up the whole way home. We walked part of the trail and then the girls played in the snow. Sam took my camera and got a bunch of cute pictures of all of us. I think we will be going back there a lot, especially when the weather warms up. Then we got to come home and my brother Kevin and his family came over and brought us pizza for dinner. We had a great visit and the kids played and had a great time. Thank you Kevin and Jeni and boys. We love you
.

I love the above picture of Lily. It shows so much of the mischieviousness in her nature.

Sam took all of these pictures except for the one of Sarah on her scooter. He did a fantastic job.

No comments:

Post a Comment