Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A day in the life of Lily



I know I just had a post all about Lily, but we had one day where she was into everything. She is such a busy little baby that I have a hard time keeping up with her. Here are just a few pictures of some things she got into that day.





She got a hold of a cup of water and proceeded to fill it with dirt from one of my potted plants.





She got into my closet and climbed into the cube organizer that I have in there.




This is after eating dinner. She had food all over her, especially in her hair.


One of the things I didn't get a picture of that day was Lily and Sarah running around the house with swim diapers on their heads and giggling.


This is a typical day in the life of Lillian Joyce (and her mother). She is a hand full but a lot of fun.

1 comment: