Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lily's Birthday



Lily turned two in October but if you ask her how old she is she says four (because Sarah is four and she wants to be like her big sister). We had grandparents over and had cake and ice cream.  She is getting so big and talking so much and I am missing my little baby. She is the one who keeps me going all the time. She knows exactly how to push all of our buttons. She can be a little bully sometimes but then can turn around and give you a smile or a laugh that melts your heart.  She loves to snuggle with her "blankie" and is great at cuddling. She adores her big sister and wants to do everything just like her.  One of the things that I love about her is she will get upset and start to cry and then suddenly she'll smile and say, "I stop crying!" I hope that is how she is all through her life, that she can get upset and then just move on. She really is a joy to have around. I love you Lily!



Sam has taught our girls to "help" by holding onto his arm. Here is Lily helping Daddy cut her cake.

 Lily got a tent and a sleeping bag for her birthday. Both she and Sarah loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment