Thursday, December 30, 2010

Halloween 2010


We had a lot of fun this Halloween.  We all dressed up (yes, even me) and it was so fun taking the girls trick-or-treating this year. Sarah was practicing for weeks before hand. Sarah was obsessed with what her costume was going to be. She changed her mind a few times early on but then she stuck with a ghost. But not a scary ghost. I think she drove her preschool teachers crazy the couple of weeks before hand because that's all she talked about.

The night before we went to a corn maze. Sam had gotten tickets through his work and it was a lot of fun although the girls got tired and it started to get cold and dark pretty quick. Every year my parents invite us over for doughnuts and hot chocolate on Halloween and we'd never been able to make it so this year we really wanted to go. We were there the same time as my sister Cindy and her family and we let the kids all go trick-or-treating together around my parents neighborhood. Sarah and Carson were so cute together, holding hands as they walked around.

Later that night we had our traditional scones, chili and homemade rootbeer, although this year we tried cream soda instead. It was yummy! Friends and family stopped by after trick-or-treating and we had a fun time visiting. It really was a fun day.

I think we go this way

My little pumpkin



No comments:

Post a Comment