Sunday, September 5, 2010

Preschool graduation



 

Sarah graduated from her first year of preschool.  She attended the Raggedy Ann and Andy Preschool that is run by my sister-in-laws mother and grandmother. They have been doing this for years and do a wonderful job. They love the kids and the kids love them right back. Sarah enjoyed preschool but sometimes thought it was too long. We'll see what she thinks of elementary school when she's there for seven hours. Her first day of preschool she cried and reached out for me but her teachers held her and told me to go home, that she would be fine. I cried all the way home. I raced back after the two hours only to find her happily lined up with the other kids showing the child standing next to her her new shoes. She has grown up so much this past year I can hardly believe it. We are proud of her progress and can't wait to see how much more she will learn and grow.




Sarah receiving her certificate from Miss Kaylynn
Sarah's other teacher Mrs. Hodson

No comments:

Post a Comment